World TaeKwonDo Academy
Established in Minneapolis by the legendary Grandmaster Byung Yul Lee who was among America's first Master Instructor of Tae Kwon Do. World TaeKwonDo Academy has ten locations around the metro. WTA has been very successful, training champions both in martial arts and in life. Grandmaster Eui Lee invites you to look into their after school programs for kids, family classes, camps and a wide range of specialty training styles for all ages.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, noon - 9pm; Sat - Sun, noon - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1969
- What makes this community special?: It is family orientated and the educations system does a lot with kids.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Military
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 30
- Average class size: 25
- Number of instructors: 9
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Kendo, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do, Wrestling
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Focus on traditional philosophies.