Untiedt's Garden Market
Untiedt's Garden Market operates seven days a week in the parking lot next to the Barnes & Noble in Maple Grove. Selling produce and flowers from a local farm, the Garden Market operates all summer, offering fresh and local fruits and vegetables to members of the Maple Grove community. Gardening supplies may also be purchased here in the early spring, and CSA memberships are also available.
- Hours: May - Oct, Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun 9am - 6pm.
- Contact email: Colleen@UntiedtsWeGrowForYou.com
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Parking: Free lot
- Months of operation: May - Halloween
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Season end: Oct 31
- Season start: May