Pittsburgh Blue Steakhouse
Pittsburgh Blue Steakhouse is a seafood and steak restaurant offering numerous selections for brunch, lunch and dinner. The restaurant also features cocktails, martinis and an extensive wine list to complement entrees. The steakhouse specializes in steak and seafood, also offering lighter fare such as sandwiches, appetizers, soups, salads and burgers. Some specialty items include the Blue Breakfast Steak & Eggs, filet mignon, sirloin, New York strip steak, pork chops, calamari, Steakhouse Chili, grilled chicken Cobb salad, the Blue Reuben, hand carved turkey, short rib sliders, Chicken Oreganata and more. Diners can take advantage of Pittsburgh Blue's happy hour or private dining options as well.
- Fax: 763-420-7390
- Hours: Sun, 10am - 10pm; Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Steak, seafood, sandwiches, soup, salads, burgers, chicken, cocktails, wine, martinis, brunch items
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pittsburghbluesteak.com/menus/dinner.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Shucked oysters, New York strip steak, Steakhouse Chili, The Blue Reuben, Short Rib Sliders, Chicken Oreganata
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Filet Mignon - USDA Choice, hand-selected and naturally-aged for tenderness and flavor.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties