Highlander Restaurant at Rush Creek Golf Club
The Highlander Restaurant at Rush Creek Golf Club is an upscale restaurant that’s open for brunch, lunch and dinner. The restaurant’s menu includes appetizers such as plum ginger wings, salmon dip, steak quesadillas, Alaskan salmon BLT and fruit and spinach salad. Dinner items include burgers, wraps, pasta and a variety of gourmet sandwiches filled with steak, blackened chicken, lobster, pork and other meats.
The club is a popular venue for weddings and other banquets of up to 350 guests. The venue was voted “Best Reception Site” by the readers of Minnesota Bride magazine.
- Hours: Daily 10:30am-10:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access to the door.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rushcreek.com/golf/emailer2020/img/rushcreek/Highlande…
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported