Henry’s Cafe serves breakfast and lunch. The chefs specialize in omelets with a variety of fillings, such as cheese, ham and vegetables. Burgers and sandwiches are also available. Various sides include bacon, hash browns, fries and cole slaw.
The cafe is located one block west of Highway 169 at the 63rd Avenue North exit, in the Eagle Nest Plaza.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 7am - 2pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm; Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.henryscafe.net/henrys_menu_togo.pdf
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun