Dance Xchange offers instruction in a variety of dance styles, offering not only recreational classes that include recitals, but also ten competitive dance teams sponsored by the studio. Dance Xchange hosts birthday parties as well.
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2003
- What makes this community special?: We set out more than a decade ago to create the perfect place to promote dance in our community. Our lives have been touched by dance and the teachers that shared it with us.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.thestudiodirector.com/thedancexchange/portal.jsp?page=…
- Number of classes/week: 90
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 10
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Hip-hop!