.

Trash Fire at Junior High, Plymouth Building Fire Assist: Maple Grove Fire Blotter

The Maple Grove Fire Department also helped with a water incident at Cintas

The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Jan. 21-27, 2013. Details provided by the fire department.

  • 18700 block of 86th Pl N Carbon monoxide incident Jan. 21.
  • 11200 block of  52nd Ave N, Plymouth. Building fire. Mutual aid assist to Plymouth for house fire Jan. 22.
  • 7000 Hemlock Lane North. Trash or rubbish fire. Dispatched to fire out report at Maple Grove Junior High Jan. 23.  Met Maple Grove Police Resource Officer for the school. Found burned up plastic trash container in Room B 118.  Fire personnel used fans to ventilate smoke.  Police officer will investigate.
  • 6200 block of Yucca Lane North. Carbon monoxide incident Jan. 24.
  • 11500 95th Avenue North. Water evacuation. Water flow alarm at Cintas. Water was flowing. Shut down sprinkler zone and assisted with clean up Jan. 26.
  • 17320 72nd Avenue North. Water evacuation Jan. 27. Frozen fire sprinkler pipe. Fire department alerted via water flow alarm. Shut off system, drained down water, pulled carpet.  No heat in apartment.

 There were also 16 false/malfunctioning alarm reports.

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Sign up for our daily newsletter

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »