The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Oct. 8-14, 2012.
- 12100 block of Elm Creek Boulevard, strange odor/smell.
- 8900 block of Zanzibar Lane North, public service assistance.
- 9900 block of 93rd Place North, odor/smell of gas.
- 14800 block of 66th Place North, electrical wiring/equipment problem
- 18000 block of 82nd Place North, arcing, shorted electrical equipment
- 15800 block of 95th Avenue North, smoldering cigarette butt in flower planters. Clinic staff extinguished fire before fire department arrived.
- 12000 block of Old Rockford Road. Mutual aid coverage.
- 7600 block of Fountain Lane North, gas leak.
- 9300 block of Minnesota Lane North, odor/smell of gas.
- 9300 block of Polaris Lane North, unauthorized burning,
- 11200 block of 90th Avenue North, fire in electrical motor of machine that assembles wood pallets. Fire extinguished before fire department arrived.
- 14030 Sunnyslope Drive North, authorized controlled burning.
- 6300 block of Polaris Lane North, permit - not following guidelines.
- 17700 block of Elm Road, authorized controlled burning.
- 6800 block of Berkshire Lane North, assist police or other governmental agency. Car struck a parked stretch limo. Engine fluids leaked onto roadway. Attempted to cut battery cable but prevented by damage from accident. Cleared debris from roadway.
- 72nd Lane North, carbon monoxide incident
- 7800 block of Main Street North, strange odor/smell.
There were also 11 false/malfunctioning alarm incidents.