The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Dec. 31, 2012 to Jan. 5, 2013. Details provided by the fire department.
- 15600 block of Grove Circle North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury Dec. 31.
- 17700 block of 66th Avenue North. Burnt food Dec. 31.
- 13800 block of 85th Pl N Public service Dec. 31.
- Bass Lake Road and Wedgewood.Steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke Jan. 1.
- 9500 block of Black Oaks Lane North. Odor, smell of gas Jan. 3.
- 12300 block of Brockton Lane North. Rogers building fire Jan. 3.
- 12700 block of 82nd Place North. Odor, smell of gas Jan. 3.
- 14200 block of 43rd Avenue, Plymouth. Building fire Jan. 3.
- 16700 block of 78th Avenue North. Overheated motor Jan. 4.
- 11300 block of Fountains Drive North. Strange odor, smell Jan. 4.
- 9100 block of Shenandoah Lane North. Gas leak Jan. 4. New siding on home - gas line cut by siding company. Line taped up with small leak. Advised to call siding company to repair the cut line.
- 85th Avenue North and Zachary Lane North Jan. 4 and 5. Odor, smell of gas Jan. 4.
There were also five incidents of false or malfunctioning alarms.
You might also be interested in:
- First Fire Related Fatality Reported in Maple Grove History
- Cause of Maple Grove House Fire Remains Under Investigation