The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Dec. 28, 2012 through Jan. 3, 2013 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department. For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
Theft from Auto
- 16700 block of 96th Avenue. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Dec. 28.
- 16500 block of 96th Avenue. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Dec. 28.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Jan. 1.
Damage to Property
- 9800 block of 65th Avenue. Report of dashboard damaged during an attempt to steal property from vehicle Dec. 28.
- 16700 block of 94th Avenue. Report of vehicle “keyed” in parking lot Dec. 29.
- 7000 block of Carey Lane. Report of mailbox damaged when hit by vehicle that slid on the ice Dec. 31.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of individual leaving store with unpaid merchandise, suspect fled in vehicle Dec. 29.
- 9200 block of Archer Lane. Several theft reports for stolen mail Dec. 30.
- 16300 block of 96th Avenue. Report of stolen debit card used fraudulently at several local businesses Dec. 29.
- 15300 block of Grove Circle. Report of several fraudulent purchases made with stolen credit card Dec. 30.
- 11900 block of 73rd Avenue. Report of an attempt to use stolen financial transaction card at local gas station Dec. 31.
- 8700 block of Forestview Lane. Report of a residential burglary Dec. 31.
- 15000 block of 74th Avenue. Report of a residential burglary Dec. 31.
- 12200 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Robbery report of suspect taking wallet when victim took it out of his pocket in front of a store Dec. 31.
- 9500 block of Saratoga Lane. Report of check fraudulently cashed Jan. 2.
There were two medical incident, 27 property damage and one personal injury traffic accidents reported during this time period.