The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2012, as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Theft report of merchandise stolen Oct. 26.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Theft report of merchandise stolen—suspect apprehended leaving store Oct. 26.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Oct. 28.
- 11900 block of 73rd Avenue. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Oct. 29.
- 9700 block of 106th Avenue. Theft report of political signs stolen from yard of residence Oct. 30.
- 8900 block of Zachary Lane. Theft report of property stolen from parking lot of business Oct. 30.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Oct. 30.
Theft from Vehicle
- 12300 block of Arbor Lakes Parkway. Theft report of front license plate stolen off vehicle Oct. 26.
Damage to Property
- 6800 block of 90th Court. Damage to property report of punctured vehicle tire Oct. 26.
- 15600 block of Bass Lake Road. Damage to property report of punctured bicycle tires Oct. 27.
- 7200 block of Yuma Lane. Damage to property report of someone driving across lawn and black burnout mark on driveway, sidewalk, and street Oct. 27.
- 7500 block of Inland Lane. Prowler report of individual looking into vehicle parked in garage Oct. 27.
- 6400 block of Berkshire Lane. Vandalism report of vehicle shot with paintball Oct. 29.
Tamper with Auto
- 9900 block of Monticello Lane. Report of vehicle rummaged through, no loss Oct. 29.
- 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of individual paying for merchandise with counterfeit bills.
There were 21 property damage and three personal injury traffic accidents reported during this time period.