The following are incidents responded to by the from Aug. 27 to Sept. 2, 2012.
- 4100 block of 78th Avenue in Brooklyn Park. Mutual aid for building fire.
- 10300 block of Valley Forge Lane North. Natural gas leaking from meter.
- 2 Scimed Place North, burnt food.
- 17100 block of 64th Avenue North. Report of strange odor/smell.
- East of Zachary Lane at 85th Avenue. Gas line cut at construction site.
- Bass Lake Road and Lawndale Lane. Dumpster or other outside trash receptacle fire.
- Several grass fires were reported Aug. 31 – near Minnesota Department of Transportation rest area, Interstate 94 and Weaver Lake Road, westbound west of Hemlock Lane.
- Eastbound Interstate 94 exit to Highway 169. Report of passenger vehicle fire
There were also reports for eight false or malfunctioning alarms.