The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Jan. 25-31, 2013 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department. For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- Damage to property on the 9100 block of Juneau Lane. Report of vehicle causing damage to landscaping.
- Medical incident on the 12500 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Medical call for an individual having an asthma attack, officers administered oxygen until paramedics arrived on scene.
- Theft on the 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of two juveniles shoplifting.
- Theft by swindle on the 14800 block of 91st Avenue. Theft report of telephone scam.
- Counterfeiting on the 12900 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of counterfeit bill used to purchase merchandise.
- Medical incident on the 8100 block of Main Street. Medical call for an individual with possible heart attack, officers administered oxygen until transported to hospital by paramedics.
- Medical incident on the 14800 block of 92nd Place. Medical call for an individual with difficulty breathing, officers provided oxygen until paramedics transported to hospital.
- Vandalism/damage to property on the 9800 block of Hospital Drive. Report of vandalism to vehicle.
- Theft on the 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store.
- Forgery on the 12800 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of individual presenting forged check for cash at bank, suspect fled premises.
- Theft on the 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of individual stealing merchandise from store.
There were 22 property damage and four personal injury traffic accidents reported during this period.