The following public safety summary of information from the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office Patrol Unit that includes highlights from Dec. 24, 2012 to Jan. 13, 2013.
In addition to the law enforcement services it provides throughout the county, the HCSO provides primary patrol services for the communities of Hassan Township, Greenfield, Medicine Lake and Fort Snelling, as well as the Hennepin County portions of Hanover and Rockford. The report was provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office. Not all incidents are included in the summary.
- Jan. 9 - Deputies responded to an address in the 22400 block of 129 Place North to assist Rogers Police Department in an attempt on a warrant arrest. The 27-year-old male was not located at the residence. Deputies cleared.
- Dec. 27 - Deputies responded to an address in the 6400 block of Rolling Hills Road for a medical. A 79-year-old female had been injured with a fall. North ambulance arrived and transported her to Methodist Hospital.
- Jan. 1 - Deputies noticed a vehicle in the ditch in the area of Greenfield Road and 76 Lane North. Deputy checked the welfare of the driver and found the 20-year-old male to be reportedly intoxicated. He was arrested, booked into the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility and held on bail.
- Jan. 7 - Deputies responded to an address in the 6500 block of Elmwood Drive to check on a 62-year-old male who had called the Plymouth Police Department. A Plymouth police officer was able to make contact with the male and he came out of the residence without incident.
- Jan. 11 - Deputies responded to a business in the 7500 block of Highway 55 for a report of gas drive off. The employee was unable to get enough suspect information to determine who the suspect was. A Hennepin County Sheriff’s Detective is investigating the incident.
- Jan. 9 - Deputies responded to an address in the 11200 block of French Lake Road to assist Dayton Police Department with a medical for a 66-year-old female.
- Dec. 29 - Deputies responded to an address in the 10700 block of 15 Avenue North for a theft report. A man reported his i-phone and some cash were taken.Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating this incident.
- Jan. 1 - Deputies responded to an accident in the 29400 block of 109 Avenue. A 46-year-old male had reportedly hit and killed a dog that was in the roadway. Deputies attempt to locate the owner of the dog turned up negative. The driver was not injured and was able to drive his vehicle away.
The communities of Rockford, Corcoran and Rogers had no reports provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office. The Hennepin County Sheriff's Office patrol deputies also issued seven citations, responded to three alarms, had nine motorist assists, one property damage accidents and six house checks.