A theft was reported May 7 on the 13500 block of 80th Circle after an individual left restaurant without paying bill.
Here are some other items from information provided by the
- Theft from auto/damage to property on the 9800 block of 69th Avenue. Report of three vehicles broken into and a GPS unit stolen from one of them.
- Damage to property on the 8600 block of Terraceview Lane. Report of unknown person putting something in gas tank of vehicle while parked in driveway overnight.
- Theft on the 13500 block of 80th Circle. Report of individual leaving restaurant without paying bill. Individual leaves without paying for approximately $20 bill owed. No arrests have been made, according to the .
- Theft on the 12600 block of 82nd Avenue. Report of locker broken into and wallet stolen.
- Theft from auto on the 9400 block of Teakwood Lane. Report of several items stolen from two unlocked vehicles parked in driveway.
- Theft on the 13800 block of Grove Drive. Report of vehicle leaving station without paying for gas.
- Theft from auto on the 11700 block of 95th Avenue. Report of catalytic converter stolen from vehicle.
- Burglary on the 8900 block of Vinewood Lane. Report of bicycle stolen from garage.
- Theft on the 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Report of purse stolen from shopping cart in store.
- Burglary on the 8400 block of Norwood Lane. While on routine patrol, officers discovered door of residence kicked in but nothing missing.
- Theft on the 11900 block of 85th Place. Report of a statue stolen from front patio of residence.
- Theft on the 15600 block of Grove Circle. Report of five trashcans stolen.
- Theft from auto 9300 block of Rosewood Lane. Report of golf bag and clubs stolen from unlocked car parked in driveway.
- Theft from auto 17100 block of 68th Avenue. Report of cell phone earpiece, cigars and a bag of quarters stolen from unlocked vehicle parked in driveway overnight.
- Theft 9800 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of locker broken into and cell phone stolen.
There were 21 property damage traffic accidents and eight medical incidents reported the week of May 6 through May 12. Additional details for burglary, robbery, arson, theft and vehicle theft came on the city website in the crime mapping section.
In all incidents where an arrest occurred, a charge is merely an accusation, and not evidence of guilt. The arrested person is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Incidents generally appear in the order in which they were reported, not necessarily the order in which they occurred.