The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Dec. 7-12, 2012 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- 14400 block of 64th Avenue. Theft report of stolen credit card and cash Dec. 7.
- 11300 block of 71st Avenue. Theft report of property stolen from bedroom Dec. 8.
- 6700 block of East Fish Lake Road. Theft report of iPhone stolen from school, item subsequently recovered from school bus Dec. 10.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Dec. 10.
- 8700 block of Queensland Lane. Theft report of stolen mail Dec. 11.
- 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of purse stolen from shopping cart Dec. 12.
Damage to Property
- 10800 block of Maple Valley Drive. Report of damaged Christmas decorations Dec. 8.
- 18100 block of 68th Avenue. Report of damage to residence window.
- 8800 block of Cottonwood Lane. Medical call for an individual with difficulty breathing, officers administered oxygen until transported to hospital by paramedics Dec. 8.
- 12800 block of 74th Avenue. Medical call for an individual with trouble breathing due to allergic reaction, officers administered oxygen until paramedics transported to hospital Dec. 10.
- 9800 block of Fernbrook Lane. Medical call for an unconscious individual, officers administered oxygen until transported to hospital by paramedics Dec. 11.
- 12000 block of 71st Place. Prowler report of individual attempting to enter vehicle.
There were 55 property damage and eight personal injury traffic accidents reported.