The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Feb. 1-7, 2013 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department. For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- 12800 block of 94th Avenue. Theft report of three vehicles entered and items stolen.
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Medical call for an individual who fainted while shopping, officers administered oxygen until transported to hospital by paramedics.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Report of counterfeit bills used to pay for merchandise.
- 12000 block of 80th Avenue. Medical call for an individual having difficulty breathing, officers provided oxygen until paramedics transported victim to hospital.
- 12700 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of counterfeit bills used to pay for merchandise.
- 12700 block of Bass Lake Road. Theft report of purse left at gas station, upon return to retrieve the purse, cash stolen from inside.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store.
- 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store, suspect fled in a vehicle.
There 42 property damage and three personal injury traffic accidents reported during this time period.