The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Nov. 5-11, 2012. Details provided by the fire department.
- 6200 block of Peony Lane North. Authorized controlled burning
- 9900 block of Hemlock Way North. Gas leak, dispatched to odor of natural gas in area. Slight odor in area. CenterPoint Energy discovered leak in ground and called in street crew. Stood by until street crew arrived.
- 65th Place North and Juneau Lane North. Gas leak, Dispatched to a hit and blowing 1-inch natural gas line. Responded to scene and found contractor had pinched off the line. Contractor operating a backhoe struck the line while working on sewer line to the home. House checked for gas and nothing was found.
- 65th Place North and Juneau Lane North. Gas leak. Gas line struck. Contractor working on sewer line. Clump of dirt fell into trench striking and breaking gas line. Stood by in area until CenterPoint Energy arrived on scene.
- 101st Avenue North and Nathan Lane North. Steam, vapor, fog or dust thought to be smoke.
- 15500 block of 76th Place North. Overheated motor.
- 7600 block of Orchid Lane North. Arcing, shorted electrical equipment.
- 17700 block of 69th Place North. Prescribed fire.
- 12400 block of Elm Creek Blvd. Water evacuation.
There were also five reports of false or malfunctioning alarms.