The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Dec. 14-20, 2012 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Burglary report of rock thrown through business window and property stolen Dec. 20.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Dec. 14.
- 11900 block of 73rd Avenue. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Dec. 14.
- 11200 block of Fountains Drive. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store Dec. 14.
- 12900 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store, shoplifting tools and drug paraphernalia discovered in vehicle, and one suspect arrested on a warrant Dec. 15.
- 6200 block of Larch Lane. Theft report of items stolen from residence Dec. 17.
- 16500 block of 96th Avenue. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Dec. 17.
- 13644 80th Circle. Theft report of individual stealing scrap metal from business dumpster Dec. 19.
- 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store Dec. 20.
Theft from Auto
- 13900 block of Grove Drive. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Dec. 14.
Damage to Property
- 8000 block of Wedgewood Drive. Report of broken vehicle window Dec. 14.
- 8900 block of Sycamore Lane. Report of residence “egged” and paint on garage door Dec. 17.
- 7600 block of Inland Lane. Report of vandalism to residence Dec. 15.
Tamper with Auto
- 6200 block of Juneau Lane. Report of vehicle entered, no loss Dec. 19.
- 6300 block of Juneau Lane. Theft report of three vehicles broken into and property stolen Dec. 19.
- 12700 block of 95th Avenue. Theft report of license plate stolen Dec. 19.
- 6200 block of Fernbrook Lane. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Dec. 19.
There were four medical incidents, 39 property damage and two personal injury traffic accidents reported during this time period.