The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Jan. 4-10, 2013 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department. For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- 11600 block of Lakeland Drive. Burglary report of property stolen Jan. 7.
- 9000 block of Archer Lane. Burglary report of property stolen from vehicle parked in garage Jan. 8.
- 9900 block of Orleans Lane. Theft report of cell phone stolen Jan. 4.
- 12000 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Theft report of wallet stolen at restaurant Jan. 4.
- 13600 block of Grove Drive. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store, suspects fled on foot Jan. 4.
- 6600 block of Kilmer Way. Theft report of stolen credit card Jan. 6.
- 13300 block of Bass Lake Road. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Jan. 9.
- 11500 block of Fountains Drive. Theft report of merchandise stolen from store.
Damage to Property
- 12900 block of 63rd Avenue. Report of window smashed out of vehicle Jan. 4.
- 18900 block of 97th Place. Medical call for an individual with an allergic reaction, officers administered oxygen until victim transported to hospital by paramedics Jan. 5.
- 9800 block of Balsam Lane. Medical call for an individual having difficulty breathing. Officers provided oxygen until paramedics transported victim to hospital Jan. 5.
Theft from Auto
- 9000 block of Zanzibar Lane. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Jan. 6.
There were 25 property damage traffic accidents reported during this time period.