In addition to the law enforcement services it provides throughout the county, the HCSO provides primary patrol services for the communities of Hassan Township, Greenfield, Medicine Lake and Fort Snelling, as well as the Hennepin County portions of Hanover and Rockford. The report was provided by the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office. Not all incidents are included in the summary.
- Feb. 12 - Deputies responded to an address in the 9500 block of Fox Valley Drive to check the welfare of a 32-year-old male. Corcoran Police Department made phone contact with the male. No other action was needed.
- Feb. 16 - Deputies responded to an address for a medical call. North ambulance arrived and transported him to the hospital. No other action by deputies was needed.
- Feb 11 - Deputies responded to an address in the 8000 block of Highway 55 for an assault. Man was arrested and booked into the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility.
- Feb. 12 - Deputies responded to a business in the 7500 block of Highway 55 for a theft report. A 19-year-old male had put gas in his vehicle and left without paying. Deputies spoke with the male who stated he had no money to pay for the gas and that is why he left. A Hennepin County Sheriff’s Detective is reviewing for possible charges.
- Feb. 15 - Deputies responded to an address in the 6000 block of Harff Road for a smell of gas in a home. Hanover Fire responded and found no gas inside the home. No other action was needed.
- Feb. 17 - Deputies were doing extra patrol in the area of the 7000 block of Hwy 55. A business owner requested extra patrol.
- Feb. 17 - Deputies responded to an address in the 8000 block of Hwy 55 for a medical. A 62-year-old female was suffering from a medical condition. North ambulance arrived and transported her to North Memorial Hospital. No other action was needed.
- Feb. 12 - Deputies responded to an address in the 100 block of Peninsula Road for a possible intoxicated person. A 55-year-old male was located North ambulance arrived and transported him to Unity Hospital.
The Hennepin County Sheriff's Office patrol deputies also issued four citations, two motorist assists, one alarm and two property damage accidents.