With the holiday season in full swing, eating healthy may seem impossible.
With that in mind, for two days at Patch, we have five pros who will answer your questions and offer some advice about avoiding gastric-gluttony during the holidays.
This week, our pros are:
- Jeannemarie Beiseigel, PhD, RD, is a registered dietitian with a doctorate in human nutrition, foods, and exercise. She shares her knowledge as Zestar's Director of Nutrition. You can find more of Jeannemarie's blog posts at zestarapp.com.
- Also joining the discussion is Gina Love, deli, meat and cheese manager for Just Food Co-op in Northfield.
- Brian Coleman and Ramar Harper own Derived Beings, a gym in Oakdale that offers nutrition consultation, CrossFit, yoga and mental toughness.
- Barb Miller of Oakdale who blogs about recipes in her blog, "Cooking with the Kitchen Diva" on Oakdale Patch. Miller is a Blue Ribbon award winner on Just A Pinch Recipes for her innovative recipes and cooking tips. Miller has also authored several cookbooks.
- Last, but not least, Deb Preachuk, BRS, BPE, Certified Posture Alignment Specialist, and ACE Group Fitness is a 20+ year veteran of the fitness, health and wellness field. The owner of Pain Free Posture MN in Lakeville and 5 Star Group Fitness Instructor for LifeTime Fitness, Deb has a passion to motivate and encourage people to take ownership of their health and fitness in mind-body-and-spirit. You can find more on Deb's blog at Achieving a Pain Free Life and Living
On Tuesday, Dec. 11, and Wednesday, Dec. 12, our experts will take questions from Patch users about healthy eating during the holidays.
So go ahead and ask away! Leave your questions in the comments area below and they’ll check back regularly through Wednesday to answer your questions.
Editor's note: The contents of this post and comments are for informational and educational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.