The annual Christmas Bazaar at St. Vincent's. We have:
- Over 70 Crafters - a wonderful selection of handmade goods with no vendors.
- A Slice of Heavenly Bakery - all baked goods are prepared in the St. Vincent's kitchen.
- Book and Movie sale - new this year to the Bazaar is the used book, movie, and puzzle sale.
- Raffle - try your luck with the 60+ raffle items.
- Musical Entertainment - live music throughout the Bazaar.
- Java Joe's - Gourmet coffee and hot chocolate.
- Gift shop - the gift shop offers a variety of religious items and will be open during the Bazaar.
- Lunch on Saturday - enjoy a cup of wild rice soup, a turkey sandwich, or fresh chef salad while taking a break from shopping.
- Coffee and rolls on Sunday - from 8:30am to 10:30am we will be serving cinnamon and caramel rolls.
- And if you are lucky you might see Santa.
Saturday, Dec 1 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday, Dec 2 - 8:30am to 12:30pm