Attention: Twin Cities job seekers ...
Free Job Search Workshop
Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Maple Grove Community Center.
Here's a sample of what you'll discover at this all-new event ...
“Guerrilla Job Search Secrets Revealed!”
Presented by Star Tribune Jobs columnist, author, and employment expert Kevin Donlin. Kevin will reveal:
- Why you should stop "networking" and do something else for the next 21 days (because if traditional networking worked, you'd be working, right?)
- How one unemployed man got a 6-figure job in only 6 weeks ... after being told by outplacement "experts" that he might have to settle for a lower-paying job. (You won’t guess what he did! Not in a million years.)
- Why "lumpy mail" can get you a job, even when hordes of people are competing against you. It worked for one St. Paul woman, a Chicago man, a Detroit woman, two Toronto men --and it can work for you, too!
- Why you should include a picture on your resume (but not a picture of your face!)
“Become an Authentic Leader”
Tracy David, founder and CEO of Designed4Freedom, Inc., will teach you how to:
- Compel employers to want to hire you -- on the spot. You can blow your competition out of the water, while being 100% authentic and true to yourself.
- Cause hiring manages to choose YOU by communicating honor and genuine interest in others.
- Safeguard yourself from further recession, depression, layoffs, and downsizing.
- Gain the confidence that brings the results you want -- and deserve!
An entrepreneur and business owner for more than 20 years, Tracy has overcome big failures -- including bankruptcy -- and gone on to achieve even BIGGER success, while earning multiple six figures as a financial advisor and insurance agent.
“The 5 Deadly Mistakes Most People Make With Their 401(k)s & IRAs -- And How to Avoid Them”
In this presentation from Jim Bear, you’ll learn how to avoid 5 mistakes that can wreck the most-important investment you’ll ever make -- your retirement account.
Here's a sample of what you'll discover:
- Why you may be over-paying the government on taxes and court expenses (and robbing yourself of money you thought you saved)
- The easy way to make sure your retirement accounts match your financial needs
- How to keep your last boss from “stealing” your retirement nest egg
- And much more
Jim Bear, our sponsor, works with clients who want to keep their money safe from loss. So they can have more of it to do with as they wish. His company, J. Allen Financial, provides financial advice and investment services to clients throughout the Twin Cities. To learn more, please visit Jim's web site.
Here's What To Do Now
Our last 25 "You Can Get Hired!" events have all filled up fast -- and this will be no different.
You'll kick yourself if you come back to this web page tomorrow and find yourself locked out. Because now, more than ever, you need proven, creative strategies to find a job.
Avoid disappointment. Click the Green Register button at the top of this page to reserve your free ticket today. You have so much to gain and nothing to lose.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Global Financial Private Capital, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor
*Jim Bear is an Investment Advisor Representative. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Global Financial Private Capital LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
**The YCGH speakers have no affiliation with J. Alan Financial nor are they affiliated with Global Financial Private Capital, LLC. Neither are licensed investment advisors and therefore cannot give investment advice.