In preparation for the new opening of a second Maple Grove location, Goodwill Easter Seals is hosting a job fair 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 13605 80th Circle North in Maple Grove.
The organization will be accepting applications and conducting interviews during the recruitment day, according to the Goodwill website.
Goodwill suggests those attending the recruitment day to bring:
- Bring a copy of their resume.
- Bring the names and contact information for two references. One must be a previous supervisor.
- Have details of work history, such as address and phone numbers of previous employers.
The recruitment fair will not be used to fill positions at other Goodwill stores, according to the organization website. For additional information, contact information - check out the Goodwill website here.
The is being built near the intersection of Interstate 94 and Weaver Lake Road in Maple Grove. The store will be Goodwill’s second in Maple Grove.
Goodwill, which will lease the building from Oppidan, has not yet announced an opening date.
You might also be interested in:
- Goodwill Plans for Second Store in Maple Grove Approved by City Council
- Construction Moves Forward for Second Goodwill Retail Store in Maple Grove