Halloween isn’t just for people anymore.
If you pet is getting in the Halloween spirit this year, we want to see what they are wearing!
Just submit a photo(s) of your pet in his/her costume or getting in the Halloween spirit and you could possibly win a prize.
It’s pretty simple. Here’s all you have to do:
- Find your original pictures from your pet dressed up in a costume or getting in the Halloween spirit.
- To add your images, click on the "Upload Photos and Video" button under the photo. Please include your hometown and where you took the photo in the caption.
- When you submit a photo, you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of three separate prizes: Patch t-shirt ($5 approximate value), Patch tote ($5 approximate value) or Patch water bottle ($1 approximate value).
And, some of the legal details:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload your original photos to the “Patch Pet Halloween Costume Contest” post on Lake Minnetonka Patch, Maple Grove Patch, Plymouth-MN Patch, Stillwater Patch, St. Michael Patch or Woodbury Patch.
- Entrants may submit only their own original photos. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. Nov. 2, 2012 central time.
- Each submission is considered one entry.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Patch t-shirt (approximate $5 value), One (1) First Prize winner will receive a Patch tote (approximate $5 value). One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive a Patch water bottle (approximate $1 value).
See attached PDF for complete Official Rules.