Patch is not a one-way street. We go where the action is, and so do you. If you've got something to add, we want to hear and, more importantly, see it.
For that reason, Patch has a little instructional guide for uploading your pictures to our site.
Adding photos and videos to an existing story:
1. Make sure you’re signed in under your Patch account. (Or register here first.)
2. Click on the “upload photos and videos” button below the existing photos in the story. Select the photos and videos from your computer and hit OK.
3. Add a caption to let us know what or who we’re looking at and hit save. Done!
Got some good pictures of Maple Grove but there's not necessarily a story attached? Add them to our general Pics & Clips gallery.
1. Log in to Patch.
2. Visit our Pics & Clips gallery.
3. Click on the big “upload photos and videos” button and select your pictures and/or videos from your computer. Hit OK.
4. Add the caption info—it always helps to add the location too. Hit save and enjoy your pictures on Patch.
Easy, right? Thanks for adding your pictures and videos to Maple Grove Patch!