Looking for a place to sled this winter? Here are five places in Three Rivers Parks to find sledding hills.
Click on the park name for more information.
- Hyland Lake Park Reserve in Bloomington
- Elm Creek Park Reserve in Maple Grove
- French Regional Park in Plymouth
- Carver Park Reserve in Victoria
- Baker Park Reserve in Maple Plain
Sledding hills are unsupervised, according to the Three Rivers Park District website and children should be accompanied by an adult. If conditions are poor or in cases of cold temperatures, hills could be closed. Snow tubing is an option as well, for a fee, at the Elm Creek Park Reserve.
Looking for a sledding hill outside of a Three Rivers Park? You might want to check out:
- Snow tubing at Wirth Winter Recreation Area in Golden Valley
- Adams Hill Park on the Edina/Richfield border has a steep sledding hill.