Are you planning an upcoming wedding? Check out a few suggestions from Patch of outdoor venues in the west metro.
- Theodore Wirth Park Wedding Hill in Golden Valley
- Bryant Lake Park in Eden Prairie
- Centennial Lakes Park in Edina
- Downtown Park: The downtown Hopkins park was already the site of a wedding last September.
- Arneson Acres Park in Edina
- Millennium Gardens, which is just outside the Plymouth Creek Center in Plymouth
- Westwood Hills Nature Center in St. Louis Park
- Parkers Lake Park in Plymouth
- Japanese Gardens at Normandale Community College in Bloomington
- Beard's Plaisance in southwest Minneapolis
- Riedel Farm Estate at Anoka County Riverfront Park in Fridley
- Veterans Amphitheater in St. Louis Park
- Town Green in Maple Grove
- Lake Harriet Bandshell in southwest Minneapolis
- Carlson Center Rotunda and Amphitheatre in Minnetonka
- Bearpath Golf & Country Club in Eden Prairie
- The Marsh in Minnetonka
On the lake
- Bayview Event Center & Charter Cruises on Lake Minnetonka
- Al & Alma's Supper Club & Boat Charter Cruises on Lake Minnetonka
SHARE: Do you have a suggestion for a great outdoor wedding venue in the Twin Cities? Have a comment about the venues picked above? Share it in comments or upload a picture!