Interested in checking out the Spring Preview? Here's five things to know about the event:
- The first Maple Grove Farmers Market Spring Preview is 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, May 17 inside the at 12951 Weaver Lake Road.
- 20 vendors will be selling seasonal produce, flower baskets, bedding plants, breads, meat, honey, canned goods and much more. Samples from some of the 20 vendors will be available and local musician Barbara English will entertain.
- Hourly prize drawings will be held and giveaways of gift certificates to the outdoor market will happen.
- KARE11 is scheduled to broadcast their 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. newscasts from the Maple Grove Farmers Market Spring Preview.
- Details will be provided about the 2012 outdoor Maple Grove Farmers Market season, including events, music and vendors. The 2012 outdoor season starts 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday, June 14.