Invite a friend
Osseo School District Budget Reduction Community Feedback Forum
Editor’s note: The information below was provided by the Osseo School District.
Osseo Area Schools is in the process of identifying approximately $11 million in expense reductions that will be required over the next two years (2013-2014 and 2014-2015 school years).
The School Board will host three Community Feedback Forums that will feature a presentation about the school district's budget, followed by opportunities for participants to give feedback on reduction proposals.
These forums will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, Feb. 6, 6-7:30 p.m.: Maple Grove Senior High Forum Room (Enter Door A on the upper level)
- Thursday, Feb. 7, 6-7:30 p.m.: Park Center Senior High Media Center (Enter from Brooklyn Boulevard through Door A)
- Monday, Feb. 11, 6-7:30 p.m.: Osseo Senior High Forum Room (Enter Door 1)
For more information about budget planning, visit www.district279.org
|Where||Maple Grove Senior High School 9800 Fernbrook Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55369|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:30 pm|
More About Maple Grove Senior High School
Maple Grove Senior High School, part of the Osseo School District 279, serves students in 10th - 12th grade. There are approximately 1,640 students enrolled at the school. Maple Grove Senior High offers more than 200 courses in its curriculum included advanced placement, honors, traditional, remedial and special education courses. A wide range of extracurricular options are available to students in areas such as academics, sports, clubs and groups.
Other events here
- Maple Grove HS Volleyball Informational Meeting Today, May 22, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- MapleBrook Invitational Soccer Tournament May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013,
- Shrek the Musical July 25, 2013 / July 26, 2013 / July 27, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Shrek the Musical Sun, Jul 28, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Shrek the Musical Sat, Aug 3, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm