Invite a friend
Keeping the Cabin in the Family
Concerned with what may happen to the family cabin as it is passed on to the next generation. Learn the importance of estate planning from TopLine, your Minnesota business banking resource.
All seminars are held at TopLine’s Maple Grove Learning Center, 9353 Jefferson Hwy, Maple Grove, MN 55369.
The seminar is free and is open to the general public, but reservations are required. To reserve your spot, please call us at 763-391-9494 or click here to register online. Please include names of all attendees in your email response.
Please feel free to extend our invitation to others you know who may have interest . Family members and friends are all welcome to attend.
|Where||TopLine Federal Credit Union 9353 Jefferson Hwy, Maple Grove, MN 55369|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About TopLine Federal Credit Union
TopLine Federal Credit Union provides a wide variety of personal and business financial services. This includes checking, rewards, savings, money market accounts, share certificates, IRAs, car loans, mortgages, home equity loans, boat and RV loans, student loans, credit cards and gift cards. Additionally, it offers financial planning, retirement planning, investment services and insurance products.
Other events here
- Wise Home Buying May 22, 2013 / September 18, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Estate Conservation May 23, 2013 / September 24, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Setting the Compass for Your Business April 17, 2013 / October 16, 2013, 12:00 pm–1:30 pm
- Retirment Investment Strategies April 23, 2013 / October 24, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Overcoming Debt and Embracing Financial Independence April 9, 2013 / November 12, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Financial Management March 23, 2013 / November 23, 2013, 9:00 am–10:30 am