What’s Open, What’s Closed for Easter in Maple Grove
A rundown of what’s closed in observance of Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013.
Here's a look at some of the stores and more that are open and closed Easter Sunday, March 31:
Hennepin County libraries, including the Maple Grove location.
Cub Foods will be closed Sunday, March 31. Stores will be open until midnight Saturday, March 30 and reopen 6 a.m. April 1.
Rainbow Foods will be closed Sunday, March 31 and reopen regular business hours Monday, April 1.
Walmart will remain open 24 hours.
All government buildings in Maple Grove are closed and are open regular hours Monday through Friday.
- Biaggi's: Normal Hours
- California Pizza Kitchen: 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Gap: noon to 4 p.m.
- Granite City: Normal Hours
- PF Chang’s: Normal Hours
- Pittsburgh Blue: Normal Hours
- Qdoba: 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Redstone: Open at 9 a.m. Redstone will be offering an Easter Brunch Buffet.
- Trader Joe’s: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ulta: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- White House | Black Market: 12-4 p.m.