Weapon Without Permit, Alcohol Incidents: Maple Grove Arrest Report
The following arrest information was supplied by the Maple Grove Police Department in an adult arrest report for Oct. 1-6, 2012. It does not indicate charges or a conviction.
- A 45-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for assault on the 12400 block of 63rd Avenue North Oct. 1.
- A 26-year-old Lexington man was arrested for carrying a weapon without a permit and marijuana possession near Interstate 694 and Hemlock Lane North Oct. 3.
- A 69-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for DUI, DWI and a traffic/centerline violation on the 9200 block of Hemlock Lane North Oct. 3.
- A 45-year-old Otsego man was arrested for DUI, DWI and careless driving near Interstate 94 and Maple Grove Parkway Oct. 4.
- A 23-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia Oct. 5.
- A 24-year-old St. Michael man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance in a motor vehicle Oct. 6.