If the thought of getting up at dawn to start cooking isn’t appealing, there are plenty of local dining options for Thanksgiving. Local restaurants are offering sit down meals, buffets and even a take-home option this year. Sleep in and skip washing dishes by taking the family to a local restaurant.
Here’s a list of the Patch's some places in Maple Grove that will be serving up a hearty feast with all the fixins on Thanksgiving Day Thursday, Nov. 22, 2012.
- 763-424-4365. Walk-in only as available
- What's on the menu: Ham, turkey, broasted chicken, salad bar, desserts and more.
- Cost: $13.95
- Hours: Serving starts at 10 a.m.
- Phone: 763-494-0400 x1, Reservations accepted
- What’s on the menu: Several turkey options, sirlon, ham, several vegtable salad options plus plenty of dessert options. Check out a full menu here.
- Cost: Adults $34, Seniors $28, Kids (age 2-10) $13
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Phone: 764-494-6606
- What’s on the menu: All the traditional holiday staples, including ham and turkey along with side dishes and desserts.
- Cost: Adults and Kids: $10.99
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Phone: 763-425-4858 #2. Call ahead.
- What's on the menu: Turkey, potatoes, dressing, pies,
- Cost: $8 per person
- Hours: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Phone: 763-773-7400, Reservations accepted
- What’s on the menu: Carved Turkey with all the trimmings & cranberry sauce, salad bar with all the trimmings and specialty salads, variety of dessert and much more.
- Cost: Adults $22.95, Kids $9.95
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
6.) Buca di Beppo
- Meal, Carry Out
- Phone: 763.494.3466, Reservations accepted
- What's on the menu: traditional turkey feast with garlic mashed potatoes, cranberries, Italian sausage stuffing and more.
- Cost: $45-$90 depending on meal size for dine in. Carry out $135-$250, orders must be placed and confirmed by Nov. 19, 2012.
Know of any other Thanksgiving dining locations? Add them to comments!