Thefts, Toilet Paper and Busted Bulbs: Maple Grove Police Blotter
Police also responded to a report of a burglary.
The following is a synopsis of some of the incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Aug. 24-30, 2012 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
- Vandalism on the 12800 block of 90th Place. Damage to property report of a vehicle egged.
- Theft from auto on the 10000 block of Walnut Grove Lane. Theft report of money stolen from a vehicle.
- Vandalism on the 9300 block of Yucca Lane. Damage to property report of a house toilet papered and cellophane put along garage door and bench in front yard.
- Damage to property on the 12900 block of 88th Place. Damage to property report of light bulbs removed from porch lights and broken in the street.
- Theft on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Theft report of merchandise stolen from a store, suspect fled in a vehicle.
- Medical on the 9900 block of Ives Lane. Medical call and officers responded to an individual experiencing trouble breathing, officers administered oxygen until transported to hospital by paramedics.
- Theft on the 9700 block of 86th Avenue. Theft report of aluminum siding stolen at a business.
- Damage to property on the 17200 block of 68th Avenue. Damage to property report of a window broken in a home under construction.
- Burglary on the 17300 block of Weaver Lake Drive. Burglary report of a power tool stolen from a garage.
- Damage to property on the 13400 block of 88th Avenue. Damage to property report of a dent in a vehicle.
- Theft from auto on the 10900 block of 108th Avenue. Theft report of money stolen from a vehicle parked the driveway.
- Theft on the 16300 block of 96th Avenue. Theft report of a vehicle leaving a gas station without paying for gas.
- Theft on the 9300 block Upland Lane. Theft report of a vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas.
There were 24 property damage and one personal injury traffic accidents reported during this time period.