Power Line Down, Bicycle Accident: Maple Grove Fire Blotter
There were also several burnt food incidents.
The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Oct. 15-21, 2012.
- 14000 block of Sunnyslope Drive North. Unauthorized burning.
- 13400 block of 96th Place North. HazMat release investigation with no HazMat.
- 12700 block of Arbor Lakes Parkway North. Burnt food.
- 8600 block of Dunkirk Lane North. Permit - not following guidelines.
- 95th Avenue North and Ranchview Lane. Assist police or other governmental agency. Dispatched to assist at scene of personal injury bicycle accident.
- Troy Lane North and 82nd Avenue North. Report of utility pole down following car accident. Wire hanging low.
- 10400 block of Maple Valley Drive. Smoke or odor removal.
- Westbound Interstate 94 and Weaver Lake Road North. Extrication of victim(s) from vehicle. Dispatched for rescue/extrication. Responded to scene and assisted with back boarding of one occupant of one of the vehicles.
- Eastbound Interstate 94. Steam or fog thought to be smoke.
- 9200 block of Quantico Lane North. Prescribed fire Report of possible illegal burn. Complaint that someone was burning leaves. Person was burning in a burning box of legal size and fuel for a recreational fire. Had permit.
- 6200 block of Comstock Lane North. Burnt food.
- 12300 block of 97th Avenue North. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
There were also three false or malfunctioning alarms reports.