Minnesota State Fair 2012 Express Bus Service In and Around Maple Grove
If you don’t want to drive to the "The Great Minnesota Get-Together," here are some shuttle bus options in and around Maple Grove during the fair Aug. 23-Sept. 3, 2012.
The Minnesota State Fair will be providing the State Fair Express Service during the 2012 event.
Here are some of the scheduled pickup and dropoff locations, according to the Minnesota State Fair website.
Minnesota State Fair Express Service in Maple Grove
Metro Transit will be providing shuttle bus service from the Maple Grove Transit Station, located by The Shoppes at Arbor Lakes, to the State Fairgrounds on Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day during the 2012 State Fair. There is no weekday service from this location. Buses will operate approximately every 30 minutes from 8 a.m. to Midnight.
Minnesota State Fair Shuttle Service Near Maple Grove
Every Day Aug. 23-Sept. 3, 2012
Buses operate approximately every 15 minutes from 8 a.m. to midnight
- Brookdale Square in Brooklyn Center, 5900 Shingle Creek Parkway. Located on the northeast corner of Shingle Creek Parkway and Bass Lake Road.
- Interstate 394 and County Road 73 Park and Ride in Minnetonka. Located on the southwest corner of Interstate 394 and County Road 73.
- National Sports Center in Blaine. Located at 1700 105th Avenue NE.
Shuttle Service Details
- The round trip fare is $5. Cash only, exact fare.
- Children age four and under ride free.
- Express buses drop off and pick up at fair Gate #20 on the south side of Como Ave. across from the Warner Coliseu.
- All express service is wheelchair accessible.
For automated State Fair Express information, call 612-341-4287. Visit the State Fair Express bus web page here for additional transportation details.
Additional State Fair information: