Maple Grove Police Blotter: Thefts
Shoplifting thefts were among the incidents appearing on the Jan. 13 through Jan. 18 Maple Grove Police Blotter.
The following is a synopsis of some of the incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Jan. 13 through Jan. 18 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
If arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. For additional details, visit the city of Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- Theft on the 12300 block of 88th Place. Report of license plates stolen from vehicle parked in driveway.
- Theft on the 7700 block of Main Street. Report of wallet stolen from purse, possibly at restaurant.
- Theft on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane. Suspect arrested for shoplifting approximately $190 worth of clothing from Kohl’s.
- Theft on the 12700 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Suspect arrested for shoplifting two pairs of boots from Nordstrom Rack.
- Theft from auto on the 8600 block of Valley Forge Lane. Report of vehicle broken into and purse stolen.
- Theft from auto on the 12400 block of 91st Avenue. Report of fuel siphoned out of truck parked in driveway.
- Tamper with auto on the 8400 block of Underwood Lane. Report of vehicle entered and rummaged through while parked in driveway overnight.
- Theft on the 9300 block of Deerwood Lane. Report of vehicle stolen from the lot of Maple Tavern.
- Theft on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Individual arrested for shoplifting at Wal-Mart.
- Theft on the 12400 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of shoplifting at Hollister’s—suspects fled in a vehicle.
- Theft from auto on the 8600 block of Sycamore Lane. Report of vehicle broken into while parked in driveway overnight and approximately $10 in change stolen.
- Theft on the 6200 block of Sycamore Lane. Report of 20 spools of copper wire stolen from open trailer parked at Zeiss company.
- Burglary on the 6800 block of Hemlock Lane. Report of Erik’s Bike Shop broken into and four bikes worth a total of approximately $9,800 stolen.
- Theft from auto on the 13100 block of Maple Knoll Way. Report of handgun stolen from center console of vehicle overnight.
- Theft on the 9200 block of 92nd Circle. Report of garbage can stolen from front of residence.
- Theft from auto on the 11700 block of Fountains Way. Report of front license plate stolen from vehicle parked at Dave & Buster’s.
- Damage to property on the 11300 block of 86th Avenue. Report of business mailboxes broken into at Hancock Financial.
- Financial card transaction fraud on the 15300 block of Grove Circle. Report of individual fraudulently using reporting party’s financial card number to purchase merchandise at Target.
- Theft on the 9800 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of vehicle broken into and backpack stolen at Maple Grove Senior High School stadium parking lot.
- Damage to property on the 9600 block of Fernbrook Lane. Report of windows broken out of vehicle parked in Fernbrook Elementary parking lot.
- Theft from auto on the 18400 block of Bass Lake Road. Report of multiple parts of vehicle, including license plate, stolen while parked at Hanson’s Storage.
There were 32 property damage, two medical incidents and five personal injury traffic accidents reported during this time period.