The Minnesota Supreme Court heard arguments Tuesday addressing whether the ballot question for this November's "voter photo ID” amendment is misleading.
You can read briefs filed in the case online by clicking on the PDF thumbnails. More court documents are at the Minnesota Supreme Court website.
An opinion from the justices could come next month.
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
See More on Patch
- Turtles, Tadpoles and Historical Tours: Free Family Events in Three Rivers Park District
- Fly Fishing and Fishing Camp in the Three Rivers Park District
- Earthfest, MapleBrook Invitational and Yoga: Your Maple Grove News
- Geocaching in the Three Rivers Park District
- Golf League, Lesson Registration Opens March 5 in Three Rivers Parks
Most Popular articles
- Lightning Strikes Maple Grove Home Sunday Morning
- Three Men Charged with Alleged Burglary of Maple Grove Home
- Slide Spray Painted, Park Benches Stolen and Burglary: Maple Grove Police Blotter
- New Homes for Sale in Maple Grove This Week
- Report: Maple Grove Resident Referenced in Murder Charges Against Husband of Kira (Trevino) Steger