Interfering with a 911 Call, Alcohol Incidents: Maple Grove Arrest Report
The following arrest information was supplied by the Maple Grove Police Department in an adult arrest report for Feb. 4-Feb. 10, 2013. It does not indicate charges or a conviction.
- A 60-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for DUI, DWI, careless driving, failure to signal near Hemlock Lane North and Interstate 94 at 8:55 p.m. Feb. 4.
- A 29-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for DWI, DUI and driving after suspension near 93rd Avenue North and Larch Lane North at 12:28 a.m. Feb. 5.
- A 48-year-old Elk River man was arrested for shoplifting on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North 2:01 p.m. Feb. 7.
- A 46-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane North at 4:57 p.m. Feb. 8.
- A 55-year-old Fargo woman was arrested for careless driving, DWI and an open bottle on the 11900 block of Main Street 7:26 p.m. Feb. 8.
- A 32-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for assault, interfering with a 911 call on the 6800 block of Vicksburg Lane North 1:41 p.m. Feb. 9.
- A 31-year-old Corcoran man was arrested for DWI, DUI and careless driving near 80th Place North and Fish Lake Road West 2:30 a.m. Feb. 9.
- A 41-year-old Apple Valley woman was arrested for DUI, DWI and speeding near County Road 81 North and Zachary Lane North 1:24 a.m. Feb. 10.