Handyman Heist, Abandoned Toddlers: West Metro Police Report
A wrap-up of police, fire and court related news reported in the west metro for Jan. 27 to Feb. 2, 2013.
The following is a collection of articles that recently appeared on Patch sites in Eden Prairie, Edina, Fridley, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Lake Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Plymouth, Richfield, Southwest Minneapolis, St. Louis Park and St. Michael for the week of Jan. 27 to Feb. 2, 2013.
Click on the headline to read the full story.
- A Dish TV Scam, Swindling & Sexual Assault: Police Blotter
- Man Reportedly Flees with Faucets from Golden Valley Menards
- Toddlers Abandoned By Aunt May Have Been in Car Close to Two Hours
- City Accepting New Firefighters: What Are They Getting Into?
- Maple Grove Mother Pleads Guilty to Drug Charge
- Two Victims Pulled from Icy Waters of Grays Bay Were Trapped for 'Nearly an Hour'
- Assault Arrests Lead Wright County Police Blotter
- Burglars Hit Two More Eden Prairie Businesses
- SLP Man Acquitted in Domestic Violence Case
- Minneapolis Woman Arrested for Asking Teens to Steal $888 in Clothing
- Handyman Charged with Stealing $4,500 Ring From Home Safe
- Sheriff: 'Fans Don't Let Fans Drive Drunk' on Super Bowl Sunday
- Owner of Robbinsdale Tax Business Indicted for Preparing False Tax Returns
- Police Say Minneapolis Couple Stole From Car in Minnetonka Condo Garage
- Police: Mother Threatened to ‘Bury’ Daughter, Kill Her Boyfriend
- Court Upholds Conviction in Sexual Assault of Elderly Fridley Resident in His Home