Fraud, Burglary and Alcohol Incidents: Maple Grove Arrest Report
The following arrest information was supplied by the Maple Grove Police Department in an adult arrest report for July 29 through Aug. 4, 2012. It does not indicate charges or a conviction.
- A 22-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested near County Road 81 and Highway 610 on July 29 for DUI, DWI and careless driving.
- An 18-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North on July 30 for shoplifting.
- A 27-year-old Brooklyn man was arrested on the 11700 block of Fountains Drive on July 31 for fraud/identity theft.
- A 18-year-old Minnetonka man and 18-year-old Maple Plain man were arrested on the 11900 block of 70th Place North for underage consumption on Aug. 3.
- A 59-year-old Brooklyn Park man was arrested on the 12200 block of Arbor Lakes Parkway for DWI, open bottle, burglary and driving after revocation on Aug. 4.
- A 54-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested near Weaver Lake Road and Fish Lake Road on Aug. 4 for DUI and DWI.
- A 24-year-old Plymouth woman was arrested near Highway 169 and 77th Avenue North for careless driving, DWI and motor vehicle property damage.