With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought in Maple Grove and require little stress:
- Go to places such as Bed, Bath and Beyond, Pier One or HomeGoods and pick out some pretty bathroom soaps with a matching towel and soap stand for teachers, relatives and neighbors.
- Go to Donato's Floral for festive, holiday-inspired bouquets, or wreaths with candles that would make nice centerpieces for a friend or neighbor’s Christmas dinner table. For a fruit themed bouquet, try Edible Arrangements.
- Go to Barnes and Noble and pick out a few fun titles for the children in your family, or your kid’s friends.
- Go to Nadia Cakes or Chez Arnaud for goodies that would be a delicious complement to holiday dinners.
- Go to Dave's Sport Shop, Sports Authority, Maple Grove Cycling & Fitness, or The Running Room and pick up a gift certificate or sporting accessories for the athlete in your life.
- Go to Marcdaniel Salon, Willow Salon, Simonson's Salon & Spa, Kalla Lily Salon & Day Spa or New Reflections Spa Salon and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment.
Looking for a specific shopping destination? Make sure to check out the Maple Grove Patch directory.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.