Embezzlement, Assault and Shoplifting: Maple Grove Arrest Report
The following arrest information was supplied by the Maple Grove Police Department in an adult arrest report for Jan. 20 to Feb. 3, 2013. It does not indicate charges or a conviction.
- A 60-year-old Buffalo woman was arrested for shoplifting on the 8000 block of Wedgewood Lane North Jan. 20.
- A 33-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested driving with no insurance near Hemlock Lane and Interstate 94 Jan. 21.
- A 36-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested for assault on the 10100 block of 94th Avenue North Jan. 23.
- A 25-year-old Ramsey man was arrested for shoplifting on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North Jan. 25.
- A 20-year-old Plymouth man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance near County Road 101 and 101st Avenue Jan 26.
- A 25-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for DUI, DWI, reckless driving and driving after suspension.
- A 62-year-old Maple Grove woman was arrested for shoplifting on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North Jan. 27.
- A 20-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for embezzlement on the 9400 block if Dunkirk Lane North Jan. 29.
- A 28-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for DWI, DUI, driving without headlights and careless driving near 73rd Avenue North and Hemlock Lane North Jan. 29.
- A 18-year-old Plymouth man was arrested for underage liquor consumption on the 300 block of Second Avenue Northwest in Osseo Jan. 30.
- A 42-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for shoplifting on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North Feb. 1.
- A 38-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for shoplifting, warrant arrest on the 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane North Feb. 2.
- A 32-year-old Fridley man was arrested for DWI, careless driving, driving after revocation and driving without headlights near Main Street and Hemlock Lane Feb. 3.