Damaged Christmas Lights, Mail Theft: Maple Grove Police Blotter
There was also a burglary report.
The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Nov. 30 to Dec. 6, 2012, as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department.
For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
Theft from Auto
- 11900 block of Main Street. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Nov. 30.
- 12500 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Theft report of license plate stolen from vehicle Dec. 2.
- 11600 block of Fountains Drive. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Dec. 2.
- 7800 block of Garland Lane. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle Dec. 3.
Damage to Property
- 11800 block of 92nd Avenue. Report of window broken out of vehicle Nov. 30.
- 12200 block of 70th Avenue. Report of house being “egged” Nov. 30.
- 13300 block of 89th Avenue. Report of damage to Christmas lights Dec. 1.
- 9000 block of Underwood Lane. Report of damage to Christmas lights Dec. 3.
- 200 block of Eagle Lake Drive. Report of damage to Christmas lights Dec. 3.
- 8200 block of Yuma Court. Burglary report of property stolen from garage Nov. 30.
- 12600 block of 82nd Avenue. Theft report of property stolen from locker Dec. 1.
- 12900 block of Weaver Lake Drive. Theft report of property stolen from locker, property subsequently found in trash cans Dec. 1.
- 11900 block of 73rd Avenue. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Dec. 2.
- 13300 block of Maple Knoll Way. Theft report of vehicle keys stolen Dec. 3.
- 12100 block of 86th Avenue. Theft report of mail stolen out of mailbox Dec. 4.
- 15300 block of 71st Place. Medical call for an individual with difficulty breathing—officers administered oxygen until paramedics transported to hospital Dec. 4.
- 11600 block of 99th Avenue. Medical call for an individual with trouble breathing—officers administered oxygen until transported to hospital by paramedics Dec. 5.
There were 18 property damage and two personal injury traffic accident reported during this time period.