Business Burglary, Multiple Thefts from Auto on Christmas Day: Maple Grove Police Blotter
There were also reports of shoplifting.
The following is a synopsis of several incidents that occurred in Maple Grove during the week of Dec. 21-27, 2012 as provided by the Maple Grove Police Department. For additional details, check out the Maple Grove website crime mapping section.
- 7700 block of Main Street. Theft report of wallet stolen from purse at restaurant Dec. 21.
- 10900 block of 89th Avenue. Theft report of property stolen from vehicle after vehicle repossessed Dec. 21.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Theft report of shoplifting from store, suspect fled in vehicle Dec. 21.
- 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of wallet stolen out of purse Dec. 22.
- 9400 block of Dunkirk Lane. Theft report of merchandise stolen.
- 11900 block of 73rd Avenue. Theft report of vehicle leaving gas station without paying for gas Dec. 24.
- 8100 block of Wedgewood Lane. Theft report of merchandise stolen Dec. 24.
- 6400 block of Sycamore Lane. Burglary report of property stolen from business Dec. 21.
Attempted Theft from Auto and Damage to Property
- 9000 block of Underwood Lane. Reporting party observed an unknown male inside her vehicle. No loss, center console damaged Dec. 22.
Theft from Vehicle
- 6200 block of Magda Drive. Theft report property stolen from vehicle Dec. 25.
- 7800 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. Report of multiple thefts from vehicles at this location Dec. 25.
There were 24 property damage traffic accidents and three medical incidents reported during this time period.