Building Fires, House Fire and Accident Assistance: Maple Grove Fire Blotter
The fire department also responded to a passenger vehicle fire.
The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Oct. 29-Nov. 3, 2012. Details provided by the fire department.
- 15000 block of 91st Avenue North. Passenger vehicle fire. Vehicle was outside on driveway. Started a fire and spread to the garage door and the homeowner put it out with a garden hose, police department used an extinguisher.
- 6400 block of Xenium Lane North. Unauthorized burning - no permit.
- 7200 block of Forestview Lane North. Dumpster or other outside trash receptacle fire. Paged to a dumpster fire. Arrived to find garbage burning in an outside dumpster. Fire extinguished and then cleared.
- 7000 block of East Fish Lake Road. Gasoline or other flammable liquid spill. Paged to a car leaking gas. Arrived to find a small gas leak in the parking space. Fire put floor dry on the spill and cleared.
- 11700 block of Red Fox Drive. Smoke scare, odor of smoke.
- 10200 block of 94th Avenue North. Building fire. Room and content fire. Extinguished and ventilated. Maple Grove Fire Investigation Team conducting investigation.
- 7800 block of Main Street North. Odor, smell of gas.
- 7000 block of Fish Lake Park Road. Odor, smell of gas.
- 6300 block of Boone Avenue North. Building fire. Went in service to apartment fire in Brooklyn Park.
- Bass Lake Road and Brockton Lane. Extrication of victim(s) from vehicle.
- 18300 block of 66th Place North. Odor, smell of gas.
- 7800 block of Cheshire Lane North. Public service assistance. Occupants not feeling well and went to doctor who suggested having CO levels checked in the home. Checked home with four gas monitor and found no readings on meter.
- 6895 Oakview La N Building fire. House fire. Maple Grove Fire Investigation Team conducting investigation.
- 6300 block of Quinwood Lane North. Odor, smell of gas.
There were 11 reports of false or malfunctioning alarms.