Building Fires, Gas Lines Struck: Maple Grove Fire Blotter
The fire department also responded to several accident calls.
The following are incidents responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Sept. 3-9.
- 9900 block of 105th Place North. Strange odor/smell.
- 6800 block of Hidden Lane, Greenfield. Building fire. Mutual aid assist to Loretto Fire Department.
- 85th Avenue North and Zachary Lane North. Gas leak. Dispatched to a gas line that had been struck and severed at a construction site.
- 13400 block of Maple Knoll Way. Smoke scare, odor of smoke.
- 11700 block of 95th Avenue North. Building fire.
- County Road 30 and Pineview Lane. Extrication of victim(s) from vehicle Motor vehicle accident-rollover. Fire department responded to assist with extrication.
- 9400 block of Lancaster Lane North. Unauthorized burning.
- 300 block of West Eagle Lake Drive. Strange odor/smell.
- 8300 block of Rice Lake Road. Overheated motor.
- 16300 block of Elm Road. Authorized controlled burning.
- 10700 block of Boundary Creek Terrace. Gas leak (natural gas or LPG) Natural gas leak. Homeowner cut gas line before the meter on exterior of home will trimming landscaping.
- 9800 block of Hospital Drive. Overpressure rupture of steam pipe or pipeline.
- 9500 block of Xenium Lane North. Burnt Food.
- 12200 block of Elm Creek Boulevard. EMS call, excluding vehicle accident with injury.
There were also six incidents of false or malfunctioning alarms.