Building Fire, Carbon Monoxide Incident: Maple Grove Fire Blotter
The Maple Grove Fire Department also helped an arcing incident from shorted electrical equipment.
The following are incidents were responded to by the Maple Grove Fire Department from Jan. 7-13, 2013. Details provided by the fire department.
- 10700 block of 89th Ave N Water evacuation Jan. 7.
- 7000 block of Magda Drive. Burnt food Jan. 9.
- 9200 block of Rosewood Lane North. Carbon monoxide incident Jan. 13. Carbon monoxide alarm sounding with elevated digital readout. Fireplace flue had been closed over night after having a fire in the fire place. Found measurable levels of carbon monoxide. Advised homeowner to ventilate the home by opening doors and windows.
- 10000 block of Trenton Lane North. Smoke from barbecue, tar kettle Jan. 13.
- 7800 block of Main Street North. Water evacuation Jan. 13.
- 6320 Eagle Lake Drive. Arcing, shorted electrical equipment Jan. 13.
There were also two false/malfunctioning alarm incidents.